WHO WILL KEEP THE SEEDS?

Dear Friends,


First I'd like to thanks all of you that prestige our address.
Second I made a rapid class about "torrents"...


You must download a program, like: u-torrent
When you run it you can catch files on the web.


I decide to publish some torrent links 'cause I have difficult with some serve broken links.


Now let's try it! You can download a superb album of an amazing Brazilian Jazz Quartet.



...

Brazilian Jazz Quartet - Coffee and Jazz [Columbia 1958]  
This truly awesome album was released in 1958. As a matter of fact, this group should be considered as a sort of embryo of the legendary "Zimbo Trio". 

Musicians: 
Casé (Jose Ferreira Godinho Filho) - sax;
Moacyr Peixoto - piano;
Luiz Chaves - doublebass;
Rubens Barsotti (Rubinho) - drums.

Tracks: 
01  The Lonesome Road 
02  When Your Lover Has Gone 
03  Cop-Out 
04  Black Satin 
05  Makin' Whoopee 
06  No Moon at All 
07  Old Devil Moon 
08  Don't Get Around Much Anymore 
09  You'd be so Nice to Come Home To 
10  I will Close my Eyes 
11  Alone 
12  Too Marvelous for Words

http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=969b300575c2fc2029dea15c8a24ff98f94759eb